Sunday 7 August 2016

Independence day Speech


INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH 15th AUGUST

     At the very outset I would like to greet you all on this auspicious occasion of Independence Day. I call our country a glorious country because we attained our independence with least possible blood-shed under the able-leadership of Mahatma Gandhi. He believed in truth and non-violence as powerful weapons to release and relieve our country from the shackles and slavery of the British imperialist power which boasted that the sun would never set in the British empire. But the British did see the dusk of the sun on the horizon of imperialism on this historical occasion of 15th August 1947.

When India became free in 1947, we inherited from our British masters an exploited and impoverished economy. It is a long way we have traversed. At present we have achieved a lot in the field of science and technology. Our Prime Minister repeatedly talks of leading India to the path of progress and prosperity.

India's backwardness in all spheres can be traced to the ignorance and illiteracy of her masses. If it is so, it is because of lack of education among us. Indians lack awareness and awareness comes only from education. I wish that all my country men should be well educated, enlightened and liberated human beings.


Transparent political atmosphere is to be created in our country. Gandhiji has already taught us how to reconcile truth and politics. We should follow his footprints in every step we take. If our political leaders cultivate noble virtues, they will be able to lead the country to unparallel heights of glory and greatness.

 I have the firm conviction that we can grow into a determined nation. We have problems of huge dimension and there are hardly any solutions but we cannot leave our fate to providence. We will dedicate ourselves to the cause of national reconstruction and will act in a team spirit. Our plans may frustrate in the beginning but they will be crowned with success if we pursue them with singleness of purpose, sincerity and devotion.

At this moment I would like to remind you the words of Indira Gandhi "I am here today. I may not be here tomorrow. But the responsibility to look after the national interest is on the shoulder of every citizen of India. I do not care whether I live or die. I have lived a long life and I am proud that I spend the whole of my life in the service of my people and for my country. I wish and I hope each one should shoulder the responsibility and it cannot be done by accepting others as leaders. Leaders come and go. So it is in your hands, in the hands of the people of this country what they want to do"

So my dear friends let us awake and arise and work together by giving up our selfishness for a better India.
                                                                                                                                    
JAI HIND
Prepared by POLY KA
STHSS MALAYATTOOR


2. An Independance Day speech
 


Honourable guests, Respected teachers, Beloved parents and my dear friends,

I am very proud that I have given a chance to address all of you on this special occasion

We all gathered here for celebrating India's seventy first independance day

We have won the freedom for our nation after a long journey of freedom struggle

In this struggle, our weapons were not the guns and the bombs......but were the truth and the non-violence.....🌹

We have proved that truth and non-violence are the strongest weapons in a mass movement 💐

This was the greatest message which was given to the world by Indian freedom struggle......🌹💙❤

Before  concluding my words, I convey my hearty independance day wishes to all of you🌻

Thanks from the bottom of my heart....❤

JAI HIND 💪

1 comment: